What is Total Hip Replacement Surgery?
Is chronic hip pain, irritation, or stiffness, making it hard to get around, do the things you appreciate or even get a good night’s rest? Then you might be a candidate for total hip replacement surgery.
Total hip replacement surgery is one of the most common orthopedic surgeries for patients 50-80 years old. At Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India, orthopedic hip surgeons use surgical robotic and image-guided innovations and the latest in prosthetic implant devices to replace damaged or diseased ligament and bone in the hip joint. Prosthetic implants are made of durable, medical-grade, metal, ceramic, or plastic materials.
Why it’s done?
Conditions that can damage the hip joint, sometimes making Affordable Hip Replacement In India relevant, include:
- Osteoarthritis: Ordinarily known as wear-and-tear joint inflammation, osteoarthritis harms the smooth cartilage that covers the parts of the bones assists joints with moving quickly.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Brought about by an overactive immune system, rheumatoid joint pain creates a kind of inflammation that can erode cartilage and infrequently fundamental bone, bringing about damaged and twisted joints.
- Osteonecrosis: If there isn’t sufficient blood provided to the ball part of the hip joint, for example, may result from a dislocation or fracture, the bone may collapse and deform.
How you prepare for the surgery
Before surgery, you’ll meet with your orthopedic surgeon for a test. The surgeon will:
- Ask about your medical history and current meds
- Examine your hip, focusing on the range of motion in your joint and the quality of the surrounding muscles
- Order blood tests and an X-ray. An MRI is once in a while required
During this preoperative evaluation is a decent time for you to pose questions about the strategy. Make sure to discover which drugs you ought to avoid or continue to take in the prior week’s surgery.
Risks involved in Hip Replacement Surgery
Risks related to hip replacement surgery can include:
- Blood clots
- Change in leg length
- Nerve damage
Advantages of Hip Replacement surgery
As one of the UK’s best methods, it is obvious to realize that hip replacement surgery offers various benefits.
Different advantages include:
- Improved mobility: Another hip joint can carry with it a far more exceptional range of movement, enabling the patient to move no sweat. This is particularly noticeable when climbing stairs or undertaking the more thorough activity.
- Better quality of life: Most patients report that hip replacement carries with it a much better personal satisfaction. Sleep is improved, to a great extent, because of the decrease in pain and related issues; for example, depression is eased significantly.
- Excellent possibility of success: Hip replacement surgery has one of the highest success rates when contrasted with different types of surgery. What’s more, death rates related to the activity are meager and have diminished further in recent years.
India – Best and Affordable Destination for Hip Replacement Surgery
Affordable hip replacement in India is a typical orthopedic procedure, favored by patients in India as well as those from abroad too. Hip replacement cost in India is only a small amount of what it costs in other Western nations, including the US and UK.
This is the significant reason why India has risen as a center for orthopedic surgeries for medical tourists. A medical tourist winds up burning through 50 to 70 percent less sum when they choose to travel to India for hip replacement or so far as that is concerned with some other orthopedic surgery.
The distinction in the cost of total hip replacement in India and some other country stays vast in any event, when extra expenses, for example, that of boarding, lodging, local transport, phone, and web, are considered.
For Free Consultation about hip replacement surgery in India from the expert contact us at below details