Dr. Jayant Arora did is his Fellowship in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy (UK) at CCBST Royal College of Surgeons in UK. After returning to India in the year 20008, he established a state of the art Orthopedic Department at Columbia Asia Hospital. Dr. Jayant Arora Columbia Asia Hospitals is the Co-ordinator and Senior Consultant in the Department. He performs all the surgical procedures such as Arthroscopic and the joint replacement surgery.
Dr. Jayant Arora Columbia Asia Hospitals has worked with some of the finest orthopedic centers in the UK. He obtained the Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh after two years of Orthopedic training in Scotland. Dr. Jayant Arora has receieved a specialist training in the knee and hip replacement surgery and Arthroscopy in Leeds Orthopedic Rotation. He has done a Clinical Research Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery from Newcastle.
The work of Dr. Jayant Arora Columbia Asia Hospitals has been widely recognized in the UK. He has published many articles on the knee replacement surgery in the International Orthopedic Journals. Dr. Jayant Arora has worked in the prestigious Wooden Hospital in Scotland. He has received training to perform the primary as well as revision Joint replacement surgery.
Get free consultation with Dr. Jayant Arora :
- General Medical Council (GMC), UK
- Medical Council of India
- Delhi Medical Council
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Gurgoan, Delhi and Indian Orthopedic Society
Formerly, Dr. Jayant Arora Columbia Asia Hospitals has worked as :
- Senior Registrar at Dumfries and Galloway Hospital, UK in the year 2004
- Senior Clinical Fellow of Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy at North Tyneside Hospital in UK, 2005
- Specialist Registrar Orthopedics at Scunthorpe Hospital in the UK, 2006
- Specialist Registrar Orthopedics at Scarborough Hospital, UK in the year 2007
Training and Courses
- Hip resurfacing course at Finnsbury Orthopedics, Leatherhead Surrey Dec, 2006
- Intramedullary Nailing Courses on 29th Oct, 2003 at Ninewells Hospital Dundee
- Hip and Knee Arthroplasty course on 21-22 Nov, 2003 at Southmead Hospital Bristol
- Arthroscopic skills course on 23rd Aug 02, at St. Andrews University, Scotland
- ATLS course on 21-23 May, 2003 at Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock Scotland
- Shoulder Arthroscopy, Cadaver Workshop, Bangalore in Nov 2013
- Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Surgery, Orlando, USA, Dec 2014
- Visiting Surgeon Fellowship, Knee Arthroplasty, Belgium, March 2015
- Oxford Partial Knee Replacement Instructional Course, Pune, Nov 2015
Joint replacement surgery hospital India acts as a bridge between the international patients who are seeking treatments from the reliable orthopedic best osteotomy knee and ACL Surgeon in Delhi. All you need to do is send us your inquiry to get an appointment with Dr. Jayant Arora Columbia Asia Hospitals. Our team will help you with the arrangements such as travel, medical visas, food, stay, etc. and ensure to provide you a comfortable medical trip to India.
Read more about Dr. Jayant Arora services visit :
- Dr. Jayant Arora helped Administrative Assistant from Kenya to Get Rid from Long Standing Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Best Knee Surgeons of Delhi Gurgaon pioneers in offering Quality Total Knee Replacement Surgery India