The Orthopaedics arena is mainly concerned with injuries and diseases related to our body’s musculoskeletal system enveloping our bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves. Failure to diagnose and any delay in timely treatment may lead to significant disability or damage later in life.
Most of these injuries are caused by involving oneself in strenuous activities in sports and exercises or due to accidents. The demand for Orthopaedic surgical treatment, which is often recommended for these traumatic injuries, is very high.
Progressive and Top Orthopaedic Treatment Hospitals in India
Thanks to the advancement in Orthopaedics, many Orthopaedic especially Joint surgical procedures no longer need an open incision. There are flexible Arthroscopes, which have made these procedures quite trouble free, both for the patient and the surgeon. These Arthroscopes are inserted through a small incision made in the skin and then into a joint, to find out and identify the exact nature of the injury. Thus, shortened recovery time and less invasive procedures have allowed patients to get back to their routine life sooner. Thus, there are several advantages of Orthopaedic Surgery in India.
The best Orthopaedic Surgery hospitals in India are fully equipped to handle procedures like Total Hip Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, Knee Surgery and other Joint surgeries. The names of the best Joint replacement hospitals in India are Asia Columbia Bangalore, Saifee Hospital Mumbai, Global Hospital Chennai, Apollo Hospital Delhi, Fortis Hospital Mumbai, Artemis Hospital, Jaslok Hospital, Max Hospital, and Bombay Hospital.
Some of the most advanced orthopaedic procedures performed in India are:
· Arthroscopy: to treat problems occurring inside the joint with the help of an Arthroscope
· Soft tissue repair: is done for torn ligaments and tendons.
· Joint replacement: in this a damaged joint is replaced with prosthesis.
· Revision joint surgery: in this a pre-existent implant is changed with a new one.
· Bone fracture repair with internal fixation: is done when broken pieces of bone are repositioned using metal plates, screws or pins.
· Debridement: during this procedure damaged soft tissues or bones are removed.
· Fusion of bones: bones are fused with grafts.
· Spine fusion: in this the spinal bones or vertebrae are joined together.
· Osteotomy: is done to correct bone deformities.
· Knee replacement
o Minimally invasive knee replacement
o Computer navigated total knee replacement
· Hip replacement
o Birmingham Hip Resurfacing Hip (also called hip arthroplasty)
Treatment options may vary from diet changes to medications to steroid injections to exercise. Additionally the waiting time is much lower as compared to other leading countries. That is how through meticulous and stringent selection of the course of treatment, Indian surgeons ensure best quality treatment, with utmost care and sensitivity.
Low price Joint Surgery in India – The Most Attractive Feature
Owing to the low price Joint surgeries in India, health tourism to India from Rwanda is very high. Medical tourists are flocking to India for a number of reasons, but the key reason is to avail the advantages of Orthopaedic Surgery and get treated by the best Orthopaedic doctors. In India, patients can get cost-efficient cure – much lesser than what they have to pay in their native countries. Thus, with India’s top-end, modern day healthcare facilities for Orthopaedic procedures, where patients can actually save almost 60-90 percent, India is certainly emerging as the most economical medical haven.
“We have fast track services for our patients.
For Fast Track Query Reply– email@example.com
For Immediate Appointment– Call +91-98604-32255″
Why should Rwanda Patients opt for India Orthopaedic Surgery Services?
Today, there are very few nations at par with India when it comes to offering low price Joint Surgeries and that too without compromising the quality. India Orthopaedic Surgery Services has been ahead in catering to the medical tourists from Rwanda so that they make the most of their Rwanda to India medical tour.
· We channelize the Rwanda nationals in the best way possible so that they choose the best Orthopaedic surgery hospital and treatment option
· We assure attractive surgery cost benefits to the Rwanda citizens for surgeries like Knee Surgery, Total Hip surgery
· We take care of their medical needs and ensure that the Joint replacement surgeries treatments are customized as per the requirements of the Rwandans
· We emphasize on maintaining the highest level of ethics and transparency
· We ascertain that the Rwanda patients are in the best hands to look after you, from the moment of their visit till complete recovery
· We look after the Rwandans even when you are back in your country, through our follow up services.